WHAT WE OFFER
Third-Party (3P) Seller Monitoring
- Weekly or daily tracking report enables registered brand owners to take action on unauthorized sellers
- Minimum advertised price (MAP) compliance tracking also available
- Creation of violation cases through brand registry to have sellers removed
Weekly Performance Tracking
- Sales Dollars, Unit Sales, Ad Spending, Return on Ad Spending, Traffic Metrics
- Brand, Parent, and Child-level details trended over time
Amazon Competitive Brand Share Dashboard
The Amazon Brand Share Dashboard is a very simple-to-use tool that shows monthly brand and product level details for your key categories. The measures tracked include Revenue Share, Revenue, Unit Volume, Unit Share, number of SKUs, average price per unit, and average revenue per SKU. Results are available at the category, brand and individual product level. You can even filter results based on the price range for products.
Product Detal Page (PDP) Listing Quality Audit
- Automated assessment of the Amazon product detail page for every ASIN including: product title, description, number of bullets, average rating, number of reviews, advertising, and category ranking, number of sellers
- Can also track the winner of Buy Box (point in time)
Coffee Category Scoreboard (Amazon Coffee Brand Share)
Simple-to-use tool that shows weekly and monthly competitive brand share data from US Amazon for over 1,100 coffee brands and over 10,000 SKUs. The data covers four coffee segments: Single-Serve Capsules & Pods, Ground Coffee, Whole Bean Coffee, and Instant Coffee.
The measures tracked include Revenue Share, Revenue, Unit Share, Unit Volume, number of SKUs, average price per unit, and average revenue per SKU. Results are available at the segment, brand, and individual product level.
Get the data now to gain an advantage over your competition
Through a combination of proprietary tools and marketplace analysis, we continuously inform and advise clients on everything from the competitive landscape to trending search terms. We offer a variety of reports along with real-time daily dashboards to cover all your needs.
Eliminate the guesswork so you can prioritize and strategize more efficiently
Having this data at your fingertips helps you stay faster, more intelligent, and agile in how you lead your business.